Sunday, August 31, 2008

Up and Downs

For the up side of things Parker and I are doing well. A little sleep deprived but that's to be expected. Here are a few pictures that I thought I would share. Trey loves to cuddle Parker,especially when grandma or grandpa try to hold him. I think he is going to be a little protective. Jackson unfortunately hasn't been able to cuddle much because he has had a fever since Thursday night. Then this afternoon he woke up and will not put any pressure on his right foot. It has been very trying with this little boy the past few days. I think I will be taking him into urgent care when Parker wakes up so I can feed him first.
Fun pictures of Parker


Last night my parents went for a walk and the boys wanted to go with them. Trey was trying to catch up to Grandpa and crashed on the rocks (they just layed gravel down on the road) he got marked up pretty good, hands, elbows and one knee but hes a tough guy and doing much better today! Wish us luck with Jackson.

4 comments:

Genessa said...

I am so sorry to hear about your boy i hope that he gets better. Just wanted to tell you congrats on the new arrival. Great job, he is a cutie.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I hope Jackson gets better soon. He doesn't have any sores on his foot does he? Hand, Foot, and Mouth is really big during the summer. It gives them really high fevers, decreases their appetite, and then they can get sores in their mouth, on their hands, or feet. But sometimes there aren't even any sores. It's highly contagious, but adults don't usually get it, and newborns usually don't either due to the immunity from you. Parker is a beautiful baby, and I hope you can catch up on sleep soon-Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

Hey!! congratulations!! I am glad everything went good. Sorry to hear about Jackson. Parker is so cute!!! Well maybe when things settle down for you, we might make a trip up there. Anyway, love ya tons. Later stephy

Jamie said...

Parker is so adorable! It is crazy how little they are and how fast you forget. Good luck with Jackson and hopefully he gets better soon. Its gotta be tough on you!