Derek and Trey made it back safe and sound with no baby while they were gone:) They had a great time and want to do it again. It was a long drive though about 14 hrs. Trey loved playing with his cousins and seeing Grandma and Grandpa. He did get knocked down by a wave so that was a little dramatic but he had a lot of fun. They had one really nice morning but as always the wind blew and was a little chilly at the coast. The beach house they rented was nice and had plenty of room. There were 19 grand kids there, Jackson was the only one missing. They are all under the age 11, and they have 2 on the way.
Derek came home with gifts for me. He didn't forget about my birthday and anniversary. He was very thoughtful and bought me some stuff from the outlet mall. He is also going to take me to dinner tomorrow night! I have a wonderful husband who is very thoughtful.
While Derek and Trey were gone Jackson and I spent a few days at my parents and read LOTS of books. I think he got a little attached to me though because he follows me around the house saying mama, mama, mama like I'm going to leave him.
I'm still hanging in there counting down to meet our little guy. We have everything ready for the baby to come, as ready as we are going to get. Maybe going to work tomorrow will put me into labor!
3 comments:
the last few days are the worst, you keep thinking is today going to be the day. Well good luck
Oh I'm so excited for you. I have my babies so stinking early that I never know when they're gonna come. I gotta start preparing at like six months :) I hope all goes well. I'm excited to see pictures!!
Oooh any day now!! I am so excited to see pictures. Just stay busy, then maybe you won't even remember how uncomfortable you are!! Ha Ha
Post a Comment