Today we have been busy cleaning bathrooms, laundry, dishes, vacuuming all of the fun stuff!! Trey and I also made some yummy chocolate chip cookies and then took a nap. After we all woke up it was time to have fun in the sun.
The boys love to swim in their pool and run through the sprinklers.
Jackson loves to run the hose, however he doesn't have the best control so he seems to get everyone wet including me!
Trey trying to get pay backs for Jackson getting him wet in the face.
My other post is of the boys battle wounds and I was wondering if every kids gets this many scratches, bumps and bruises or is their something wrong with my mothering skills. Everyday there is a new Ouchie!
Speaking of Ouchies, Jackson wakes up from his naps yelling ouchie, ouchie, ouchie and then says "I out!" I haven't figured out if he is trying to climb out or he just likes to say words he has learned.
2 comments:
I love outdoor fun! It so blasted hot here with the humidity that I don't go out much. It isn't like the West where you can sit in the shade and it feels great. Even in the shade, the humidity makes it unbearable! Like today it was at a womping 82 percent!There should be something against that miserable of conditions! Sorry I just got on a soap box there!! And I wish I had advice on the owie situation, but tis not so...Ariah currently has 4 on her face, and she is only 10 months!!
You're one busy mommy my dear. And a good one at that. How fun. Cookies and swimming and water fights! We're coming to play at your house. Oh and I'm so glad you posted something about the bumps and bruises of boys. Both my boys crashed on the cement today and have nasty goose eggs on their foreheads... I was debating putting it on my blog cause I was afraid that my mothering skills sucked too! I'll take a picture and post it, and todays bonks are nothing out of the normal.
Post a Comment