that looks like it was so much fun, bummer you missed out. I guess they will just have to do it again so you can go:) GOod luck with the next few week/days before your baby comes!
Wow, what a fun reunion on the beach. Derek you're an animal playing volleyball. Jodi I'm so sorry you missed out. But I'm glad that your little guy waited for them to get back... I'm so excited that you only have a week or so left!!
3 comments:
Looks like fun. Trey looks like he had a fun time with derek and everone. To bad that you couldn't go. love you
that looks like it was so much fun, bummer you missed out. I guess they will just have to do it again so you can go:) GOod luck with the next few week/days before your baby comes!
Wow, what a fun reunion on the beach. Derek you're an animal playing volleyball. Jodi I'm so sorry you missed out. But I'm glad that your little guy waited for them to get back... I'm so excited that you only have a week or so left!!
Post a Comment