Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Parker Steve

We are excited to announce Parker Steve is here with us. I started having contractions at 5:00am and had him at 10:23 am. We are both doing well. He was my smallest 7lbs 10oz and 21 inches long. We will post pictures later.

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yeah! We are so excited! Marla just called and told us. Can't wait to see him!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Wow, congratulations! I am impressed at the quick blogging, definitely a dedicated blogger! Can't wait to see pictures!

Hilarie said...

Congratulations!! That was a fast delivery! I'm glad he's here and you and him are doing well. Can't wait to see pictures! Parker is such a cute name.

The Wieselers said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pictures- hope you're feeling well!

Katie Fish said...

Congratulations!! So very exciting and so glad to hear you are both doing well! Oh and I love the name Parker!

*~McGarys~* said...

congrats! Let us know if you need anything Your road to your house leads to mine so it would only take a few to get there. And im not bad of a cook;) Or if you just want someone to talk to and colby will be gone for a week so I might need someone to talk to:) lol

Kate said...

yay! congrats! welcome baby parker!

Tara said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. What a cute name. :)

Matt 'n Erin said...

Congrats!!!! Welcome Parker! Glad you are feeling well! Can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

congrats! Can't wait to see pictures. GLad everything went well and both of you are well. How fun to have a little baby:)

Phil and Holly said...

Congratulations!! So glad youre doing well and finally not pregnant anymore :) I cant wait to see pics!
-Holly