Just a quick update, Jackson is going to be okay. They did an x-ray on his foot and everything is fine, but he does have strep throat! We have our fingers crossed that the rest of us don't get it.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Parker looks so healthy and handsome. I would so love to just borrow him for the day!! Glad every one is getting better, you look so happy!! Have a happy week!!
Jodi, I've been so outta the loop. I was totally doing the baby countdown then things got crazy and I haven't been back on for a couple weeks! I'm so glad everything went well and that you're all doing ok. Well, mostly that is. I know what you mean about being greatful for family help. I wish I was closer to help too. Your little Parker is so hansome and he looks just perfect. You have so much to be proud of!! What a beautiful family. I hope you guys are well and we think of you often.
Sorry to hear about jackson having step throat, but good to hear nothing else is wrong. Rhett and I are doing better but neither one of us can get over this stupid cold. It's such a bummer. Anyway, miss ya steph
Hi Jodi, Dont know if you remember me! Congrats on having 3 boys! I have 2 and Im sure they will keep coming! Hope you are recovering fast and enjoying your kiddos! Diane
5 comments:
Parker looks so healthy and handsome. I would so love to just borrow him for the day!! Glad every one is getting better, you look so happy!! Have a happy
week!!
Good luck with Jackson and the strep throat thing! I hope no one else gets it either!
Jodi, I've been so outta the loop. I was totally doing the baby countdown then things got crazy and I haven't been back on for a couple weeks! I'm so glad everything went well and that you're all doing ok. Well, mostly that is. I know what you mean about being greatful for family help. I wish I was closer to help too. Your little Parker is so hansome and he looks just perfect. You have so much to be proud of!! What a beautiful family. I hope you guys are well and we think of you often.
Sorry to hear about jackson having step throat, but good to hear nothing else is wrong. Rhett and I are doing better but neither one of us can get over this stupid cold. It's such a bummer. Anyway, miss ya steph
Hi Jodi, Dont know if you remember me! Congrats on having 3 boys! I have 2 and Im sure they will keep coming! Hope you are recovering fast and enjoying your kiddos!
Diane
Post a Comment