Monday, August 25, 2008

Baby Update

Well where do I start! I'm still pregnant :) I worked my 8 hr shift on Saturday hoping that it would put me in labor but all it did was give me aches and pains. This morning I went to the doctor and she couldn't believe I was back. I am dilated to a 5 and she stripped my membranes. Then this afternoon I was having contractions and had Derek come home from work but they stopped and so we went to a few stores to see if we could get them going again but no such luck, just a few here and there. Then I became very sick to my stomach and worried but this evening I'm feeling pretty good. I go back in tomorrow morning with Derek, the doctor said to pack our bag.. we were all a little hesitant to go back to St. Anthony just in case my water does break, I want to make sure I can get back into IF. So we are staying at my parents tonight and if we don't have the baby tonight then for sure tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaahhh! I am so excited! Good luck mommy!!

Phil and Holly said...

Wow, sounds fun. Good luck! -Phil

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Wahoo! I can't wait to see pictures! Good luck with it all!

Unknown said...

Oh I am jealous! I even got a massage today and the lady said I should go into labor anytime within 24 hours and I am feeling nothing! All I can say is I wish I was a 5, I am still a 1!!
Good luck!

The Wieselers said...

Good luck- I hated waiting for Delaney to come, I was so impatient. Keep us posted!

Brian and Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! I heard this morning you had the baby. Can't wait to hear the details and to see pictures. Hope everything is going well.