Friday, August 22, 2008

Dr. Appointment

I went to the doctor yesterday and I have dilated to a 3 almost a 4! They said the baby's head is down but still up a little ways so we could be having a baby any day. My next appointment is on Monday morning. I am still trying to work, Wednesday I made it the whole 8 hr shift but yesterday I started having little contractions and couldn't stand on the concrete floor so I only worked about 3 hrs. I'm scheduled to work tomorrow so I'm going to give it a try, who knows maybe it will put me into labor. I'll try to keep you all posted.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeah!! Good luck with everything!!

Phil and Holly said...

i can't believe youre still working! wow!....makes me feel like i was the laziest pregnant person hah. good luck i hope it happens soon!

Hilarie said...

I too can't believe you are still working!! Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

how exciting! I love these blogs especially when people are pregnant because I love to see the babies and hear how everything goes. Good luck, I hope everything goes perfect and QUICK:)

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Wow, any day now! Hurray!! I too can't believe you are still working!! You make me look so lazy!! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

All right wonder woman mommy stop making us all look bad! Ha Ha We can't wait to see pictures. Keep us posted.