Sunday, August 10, 2008

NO BABY!!!

As excited and ready as I am to have baby #3 it just can't happen this week. Yes, this sounds crazy coming from a women who is only 3 weeks away from her due date but I won't have a husband around. The Price Family planned a trip 1 1/2 years ago to rent a beach house on the Oregon Coast. We were totally excited and counted down for a long time and then I messed it up and I can't go because I'm prego. I'm totally bummed because its going to be a blast and I haven't seen most of the family in quite some time. However I don't want to risk having a baby there... or in the car :) I just haven't been planning my kids out very well (not that we have total control over that) but I missed Ashley and Danny's wedding because Jackson was born that same day.
Derek is taking Trey with him and Jackson gets to stay home with me. Derek said he would take him if he was potty trained so I rushed to potty train him last week but it didn't work. j/k. I don't know what has me more nervous going into labor or sending Trey away for 5 nights with his daddy. Don't get me wrong Derek is a great Dad but you have to remember he is with all of his siblings having a good time. I keep giving him THE lecture, Don't make your sisters/mom do everything, Don't forget to give him a bath, Make sure he goes to bed at a decent time, Eats, take lots of pictures...etc. I know they will have a great time! But I will miss them, The longest I've gone without Trey is 1 maybe 2 nights in 3 1/2 years oh and to add to the list they are missing my birthday and 5 year anniversary. Does anybody feel bad for me yet?
Keep me in your prayers that I don't go into labor!

11 comments:

Jamie said...

How sad! Yes I feel very sorry for you! I will keep my fingers crossed you don't go into labor without your hubby, that would be so awful. If Will would have came 2 days later Mike would have been in San Diego, how scary!

Anonymous said...

I do feel sorry for you because I am sure a family reunion with the Price family is a hoot!! It probably involves lots of laughing. Hope your little guy doesn't show up too soon.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Good luck keeping #3 in! I hope luck is on your side! I'm sorry you will be alone for your Birthday and Anniversary! Derek better do something super sweet to make up for that!!

Hilarie said...

Good luck with your week, I hope you don't' have your baby early too! And I agree with Marianne, I hope Derek does something really great to make up for missing so much!

Jana said...

Count me in for feeling bad for you, Jodi! I hope you don't go into labor. I am excited to hear about your baby, though. We are looking forward to hearing the news.

Phil and Holly said...

i totally know how you're feeling! i almost didn't go to priest lake because it was 4 weeks before my due date but I ended up going because I didnt want to be bored at home :) AND Phil was out of town on jobs and I was constantly trying NOT to have the baby while he was gone. haha Hang in there, I can't wait to see pics of the new addition to your family!
-HOLLY

Laurel and co. said...

You poor thing! You say the word and we'll come!!! We're kinda crazy so it may add to your stress, but I'd try to keep them under controll and help out as much as I could. :) we're only three hours away. I know that you have your family there but let me know if you need anything!!

Laurel and co. said...

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!

Kimberly said...

So far so good... Trey is showered and his teeth are brushed! We miss you! Derek is bringing you a baby present!

ksreynolds said...

Jodi you are so funny!! I do feel sorry for you, but hey look on the bright side now you can get every thing ready for the baby without a lot of nagging from Derek. Hey paint the baby room or something j/k then you would have a baby. Happy Birthday !! Hey my birthday is the 27th of Aug.
Hang in their. I cant wait to see the baby pict. when you have it. love ya/shawny
ps.Tell Derek not to have to much fun without you!

Alisa said...

Yes, I feel bad for you! Man, what a bummer! A cool vacation, family, your b-day and anniversary?! And you're 9 months pregnant by yourself? You should treat yourself to a pedicure, then buy some chocolate ice cream and watch some of your favorite movies - comedies, of course. Really, you should treat yourself! You deserve it!

ps- the Paul's moved to Rexburg!