Thursday, August 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We came home yesterday afternoon. Its always nice to be home. The boys love Parker. Trey just can't get enough of him. He loves to touch his face and fingers, and can't get over how small he is. Jackson likes to give him fast tough loves. Derek is back to work but I've had help from my sister Debbie today and my mom is here staying with us for a few nights. Thank goodness for family. Parker right after he was born.
Proud Dad
Can you believe we are a family of 5?!!

Sportsman's sent us these flowers. They are so beautiful.

10 comments:

Hilarie said...

I'm glad your home and have family near to help. Your little Parker is very cute.

Anonymous said...

It is nice to be home and be on your own schedule. He looks perfect!

ksreynolds said...

OH Jodi, he is so adorabley cute, so are you feeling pretty tired? It is kind of hard at first with three kids but once you get a rutine down it is a lot better for you. Oh babies are so speacial give him a hug for me...

Jamie said...

He is so absolutely perfect! Congrats. You said he was your smallest, you are tougher than me :) Congrats!

The Wieselers said...

He's adorable- hope you manage to get a little sleep in the next month!

Brian and Jennifer said...

Congratulations!! It's always nice to be home with all your other kids, even though I do like to be waited on in the hospital. What a sweet little boy!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeay he's here! He is so perfect, I would just love to squeeze him. Your family is so cute, it sounds like the boys are adjusting well. Have a good weekend!!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

He's so cute, and you look so great in these pictures! I'm glad you've got your family there to help! Good Luck with three! Oh, and by the way, Miranda loves to take newborn pictures, and would love to take some of your new addition-go visit her photo blog to get a hold of her. The newborns work best before they are two weeks.

Jenks Family said...

congrats on the new baby, it is really nice to have family close by. try and get some sleep

Kimberly said...

So Nice! I can't believe you are a family of 5... especially because we've been married longer. I guess we are slackers, or you are just A LOT tougher than I am! Congrats!