Friday, March 28, 2008

What's a girl to do with her hair?


I'm not to fond of posting picture of myself on our blog but I figured blogs are supposed to be about things that are exciting in our lives right? Well I finally went and got my hair done Wednesday night. My great parents watched the kids for a couple hours so I could finally get rid of my 2 inch dirty dish water blond roots . Jeanette (the girl who does my hair) kindly said "Wow you have some serious hair growth" I trimmed it up added a little bang and got it colored. Yeah I don't have to worry about it for another 4 months. That's a joke! I've seriously been considering that this may just be my last short cut for awhile however its been so easy and fast to style. I wanted to post a picture of my long hair that I had in Lacey to see what you all thought but I will have to have Derek assist me with that because I'm not computer smart with our scanner. Don't be amazed if this posted is gone in a few day, let alone few hours once I sit back and think to myself "did I really post a picture of myself on our blog!!!"

8 comments:

David and Kira said...

Cute hair! It always feels good to get a fresh cut and color, especially when you're pregnant!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Cute hair Jodi! I actually did the same thing about three weeks ago and I love it!!

Hilarie said...

Cute hair cut Jodi!!
I think I may need to go get my hair done now, it's definitely long overdue.

*~McGarys~* said...

CUTE! Nothing like fun short hair. Any ways you need to call me so that i can talk to you! we are going to be moving tomarrow but i have to ask you about next saturday:) Im so exited to tell you:) ummm my e-mail is ctn_mcgary@yahoo.com send me your # and then ill call you! I would put it on hear but someone i don;t know might call me:( lol

Alisa said...

I love your haircut! It makes me want to go cut mine!

Kate said...

Very very cute hair cut :)
I am glad to see you on here, I hope all is well, your boys are so darn cute!

Jamie said...

Looks so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair, I wish I was brave enough to do something cute like that. I always have the same old hair. Although I am thinking of going dark because I really don't have much blond left and it kills me to have to keep coloring it so much. You look super cute.