Monday, March 24, 2008
Dr. Appointment
I had a dr. appt on Thursday morning. Of course I was going in thinking its just a casual blood test, weight check and heartbeat check so I had nothing to worry about right? Well, the doctor started to listen to the heartbeat and I could tell something wasn't right, he said I need to see if I can get you an ultrasound. HELLO! he just left me hanging, I didn't know if I should start crying or what. The baby has a heart arrhythmia (abnormal heartbeat) the doctor said it wasn't anything to worry about right know because they usually go away or sometimes they can even have it through the whole pregnancy but when they are born they are fine. The ultra sound couldn't have looked better, there was no fluid around the heart and the baby is measuring within 3 days so we are doing good. We find out next month what we are having, they will tell me more then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Scary- but it sounds like everything will be ok. We're thinking of you guys, hopefully we'll get to see you sometime this summer before the baby comes!
that would freak me out too! I tend to be too concerned during pregnancy, I think too much with every little thing that happens. Pregnancy is so amazing and yet scary considering all the things that can go wrong and yet the majority are perfect. Good luck, for your sake I hope you get yourself a cute little girl because they are so fun.
You're pregnant?! Did you tell me that and I just forgot? I didn't know that! How far along are you? Congratulations!
i didn't know that you were going to have a baby!!!! when are you due??? I hope it's a girl. jilayne
Post a Comment