
We were so happy to see sunshine today. It definitely wasn't warm outside but the sun was out and that's all that matters at this point. We didn't even play in the snow I just wanted to capture the sunshine! Dorky I know, I had talk Derek into coming and taking a picture. He said it would take me more time to get the kids in their snow clothes than it would to take the pictures. Once again he was right. I hate admitting that. This picture is right outside our front door. I'm pretty sure we will have snow for Easter.

We found one little patch of grass in the middle of the snow on the side of the house. The funny thing is it was a perfect circle.

This picture is out the back door. I think I'm just amazed how much snow we still have. It even snowed and rained yesterday. I'm from here you would think I was used to this, but I'm not.
1 comment:
Man, you guys are freezing up there! I can't believe all that snow! I love reading your blog. Your boys are so cute. Jackson looks just like you.
Post a Comment