Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Exciting Morning


This morning Trey and I were doing the breakfast dishes and I looked out the kitchen window to see 4 DEER! We ran over to the front window and took some pictures and then grabbed the video camera. Trey is going to think its normal to see deer from the house because occasionally in Lacey we had deer in our backyard. He made sure to mention that his Daddy is going to be very excited when he comes home from school to see the deer. Unfortunately they probably won't be around when he gets home but we have proof to show him there were here. Trey is always concerned about Derek.

3 comments:

Alisa said...

It looks COLD there! How fun to have deer in your yard. My kids would love that.

Hilarie said...

How fun!! My kids would love that too! I can't believe how much snow you still have. I can't wait for it all to be gone myself!

Jenks Family said...

hi- i hate to say this but i would hate to live where you are, to cold for me. the breadsticks look great, send them my way. jilayne