Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I have to confess....

I have to confess that I think I'm addicted to this blogging world! I keep telling myself that I'm pathetic but try to convince myself that maybe some of you are the same way ?!? How sad is it when you check people blogs once or twice a day. (except wed & thurs) I think its about time to get a LIFE! I feel like my life at times is so rushed but then I find myself blog surfing...again. Hopefully I can get over this soon because I'm not only driving myself crazy but I'm driving Derek crazy as well. (although he likes to check to).

7 comments:

Hilarie said...

This is so funny to me because I'm much the same way. I check my blog for a comments and check several blogs everyday at least once for updates. My husband laughs at me for how often I get on to check...
There is just something about it I guess that makes it so addicting..

The Wieselers said...

dI'm just as bad, if not worse! It drives Ryan crazy! I agree, I need to get a life (like that's gonna happen)

David and Kira said...

I'm with ya! I really need to get rid of some of this modern day technology! It consumes too much time...but I LIKE it!

Kimberly said...

When I was on bedrest I would check everyone's 7-8 times a day! It was so pathetic!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I don't think I'm quite there yet but now that I got mine up and running, I'm getting worse!

The Price Family said...

Thank You everybody for making me feel much better about myself!! At least I'm not the only one. LOL
Jodi

Alisa said...

I have the same problem. It's just so fun to read about my friends that I miss so much and get great ideas from them too. It's also fun to write about myself! It's therapuetic! Posting pictures of my family and trying to think of fun things to write about throughout the day helps me appreciate my life more. And whenever I get depressed, I can look at our blog and remember all the good times we have. It really is healthy for me, although perhaps I do spent a little too much time on it. It's so much fun!