Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Uh Oh we got CAUGHT....


This is our extra bedroom, it has many names but the boys if they could name it, it would be something like the jump room, or the tramp/climb room. We have tried to drill it into Treys head that we don't jump on furniture, however they both seem to sneak into this room from time to time to get some exercise. We can tell when they are in there because the door shakes when they start to jump. They think they are sneaky because the door is shut. Today I thought I would take a picture, after I took the picture I asked Trey what the rule was and he said "no jumping, but Grandpa Price has a tramp" I quickly told him yes and that's a tramp not a bed! Jackson thinks he jumps as high as Trey and thinks its about as funny as Trey does.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

So cute. Thanks for sharing.

Jana said...

Jodi,
It is so fun to see your blog. I scrolled down a ways and saw your train cake - adorable. Also, are you expecting? I read an entry that said you were 14 weeks? Is that right? If so, congratulations! You and your family look great.