I've been trying to get things ready for our well needed vacation. My side of the family goes on vacation to Mesquite, NV once a year. My parents have been doing this since before I was born. I always get these questions so I will answer them for you
1. Why Mesquite? well because its warm and we are tired of Idaho weather. My family always went during our spring break. 2. What do you do there? Sit out at the pool what else does a girl want to do? (I have all girls in my family) 3. Where is Mesquite? Its between St. George and Las Vegas. Anyway I've been trying to make sure we have the things we REALLY need like sandals, swim suits, sunscreen, swim diapers, sunglasses, etc. We start talking about the trip at Christmas and when it hits a few weeks before we leave that's all we talk about. So I've been on the search for Jackson and Trey sandals. I was really excited when I found Jackson a pair or two I liked for $7.99 at Ross and couldn't wait to show then to Derek. To my surprise they didn't even fit! Jackson feet are bigger and fatter than I imagined while shopping. Also since being pregnant I have no swim suit so my sister was kind enough to let me borrow one of hers, but there were no bottoms so I was on the search for those as well. I ran over to Kohls on my lunch break and found some bottoms for only $2.80 can you even imagine how excited I was! I didn't have time to try them on so I bought all of them and figured I would let Derek decide which was the best, well I will be making a trip to Kohls tomorrow to return my fun find because they didn't fit... or maybe they did they just looked really bad with my white legs. I definitely need to go with some shorts. Needless to say we are getting our stuff ready.
2 comments:
Hooray! Vacations are the best, and it will be so nice to enjoy some actual nice weather!! Enjoy!!
Are you headed through Salt Lake? If so lets meet up!
Post a Comment