For those of you who can remember when Jackson had strep throat back at the end of August, we are still sick! I was wondering if any of you had the secret trick to making kids healthy again :) Since we have had Parker, our house has been nothing but sick people running around. The only time I think everybody was feeling better was this past weekend when we blessed Parker but don't worry the kids are both sick again.

The other day Jackson wouldn't let anybody touch him and just cried all day long but I thought this was a cute picture because he feel asleep on Trey and Trey told me it was okay. He said, "mom Jackson can sleep on me it's okay, he's my buddy" So I looked in Jacksons throat yesterday and it was red with white bumps. I took him to the doctor yesterday and they checked for strep but it was negative, which is great but we can't figure out why we can't get better. The doctor said that viral infections don't normally last that long. I took the boys both in Sept 19th because Trey was really sick and not getting better but it was just viral. Talk about making a mom go CrAzy!! so the doctor put Jackson on medicine again and I thought Trey was doing fine. Low and behold...

he's sick TODAY! Poor kids, poor mom. I think he has the same thing Jackson has but who knows what that even is. He is freezing cold with a red throat. Derek and I are feeling better and as far as I can tell Parker is okay.
Just to add to my mess, I wanted to wash Jackson's blanket that he is attached to and I secretly put it in the washing machine a few minutes ago, bad, bad idea! He figured out it's missing and he won't stop crying. Trust me I have explained that it's getting washed but that hasn't helped. Just pray I can make it through another day of sick kids.
Also I want to apoligize to my dad and Marla for getting them sick too! Sorry :(
8 comments:
Hey! I am sorry you guys have all been sick. That is such a bummer. The only secret I have is good hand washing and don't share drinks or anything, but things usually get passed around when you have more then one child. Good luck and I hope you guys get feeling better. Rhett is sick right now too so it might just be whats going around right now. I worked last night and I guess Rhett was up all night crying for Matt and Matt had two tests today. Having sick kids isn't to fun!!
Can we come visit?!! j/k, but thats really got to be hard. Good luck, hope you guys get well soon. -Phil
aw poor kiddos! Sounds like tonsilitis...I used to get it when I was little.
Most of my son's sickenss get picked up at church. So Im a little detective at church and make sure that whoever plays with my kids aren't sick!!!
We went private, you should email me your email address you use for blogger. dianenicole@hotmail.com
I hope you are adjusting well to 3!
Just tonight we were at Shopko and Bailey was telling me she was "so coldies" I told her she was crazy, it's not cold. Then we we got home I felt her forehead. Hot. Temp, 101.8 GREAT! Mason had it last weekend and I just thought it was teething, guess not! I know that last Winter Blake & Katie's family got strep that just kept going around for months
Sometimes when it rains it pours but it will pass. It is so hard when everyone is sick and crankey Hope all gets better for you, hang in there it will be all ok!
What in the world is going around! Every one is so sick and you're exactly right...I think it may just last forever! Even sick, your boys are adorable. Hope you have a good weekend!!
I'm so sorry you guys can't get healthy! That's the worst. I'm glad that Parker has stayed healthy for you. I think that newborns are definitely the worst and saddest thing ever when they get sick! Good Luck getting healthy!
Oh, you poor thing and poor kids. It's a never ending cycle. One kid gets it and it seems to never end. Luckily, we've been pretty healthy, but it's that time of year when it seems to start getting bad. I hope they get over it soon. Hang in there.
Post a Comment