Today we blessed Parker. Derek gave him a wonderful blessing and we are so grateful to have him be a part of our family. We were happy to have family and friends come and be there. Derek's parents came from Washington and stayed for a couple nights and it was nice to visit with them.
Trey was cute, after Derek blessed Parker he came and gave Parker a bunch of loves and then went around and told everybody that after we ate all of our dinner we get to have banana pie.
We went out to the back yard and tried to hurry and take pictures. After the first few pictures were taken we noticed all of the bees, I mean they were EVERYWHERE!! My brother in law is seriously allergic to bees so he couldn't believe he had just stood there!! We took a few quick snaps and inside we went. 
My parents and sister Debbie and Brother in law Dana.
Derek's parents, Ashley and Danny of course were there but went home to change clothes so they missed out on the picture.
My mom has made all of my boys blessing outfits. She is so talented and always does an amazing job. It doesn't take her long to make them either and she has such great ideas. She made Parker's into a little tux.
I had to get a picture of the back so my sister could see. They also have all worn the same booties that a lady in this ward made when we had Trey. It was a special day and we are happy to have family and friends who support us.
My parents and sister Debbie and Brother in law Dana.
8 comments:
I am so sad that i couldn't be there. I love those little boys. Only 2 months then i get to see you.
Such a cute little outfit. I am so sad we missed out on the special day. We would love to come visit. Its just about finding time and money!! Maybe I will check out some brochures on St. Anthony to see what they have to offer there!! (ha ha) Miss you tons!!! You have such cute kids!!!
How sweet! He looks so adorable, your mom is very talented!
Little Parker looks so adorable. He looks like a little angel in the picture in his blessing outfit. So nice to have family with such amazing talents. My sister in law made my blessing outfits for my boys. Oh any you look great already by the way. Are you sure you just had a baby? :)
What a fun day! I love his little outfit, your mom did a great job! Your family shot is really cute outside also, what cute kids you have!
Your mom did an amazing job! I wish I could sew or have someone teach me, but time and pretty much time is hard to find right now...I glad we have had girls these last two times cause I hated Cooper's outfit we got from the garment store they were mc hammer pants pretty much on him so if we have another boy which we want I am going to have the same lady make it! I like to have an outfit for each like you! ryan's mom doesn't remember having him let alone a blessing outfit for him! I guess that is what happens when you have a lot of kids!
That little tuxedo is so cute! Thanks so much for the baby shower offer...I did have one in Washington when I was 16 weeks, so it was pretty generic, but that is ok. I have all the essentials (at least I think so) so I'll be ok, but it was so sweet of you to think of me!
Your mom IS super talented, what a cute idea. And Parker looks so good in it (you all ready look good, too). What a special day!!
Post a Comment