These are our pictures from our Halloween party. We had a our first Halloween party last year and it was a lot of fun so we decided to have another. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so I get really excited to entertain. We might just have to make this a tradition wherever we live. I learn a little more each year about throwing a party. This year I learned that we need to have it start earlier or speed things up because we didn't get to half our games. I guess that's what happens when you have little kids. We played a newlywed game and had a pumpkin carving contest. I'm already thinking of ideas for next year. One of these years I'm going to do a haunted party without kids! Anyway we had a lot of fun.
Just a side note, Derek's costume is my dads suit from the 70's. Isn't it awesome?
2 comments:
love the suit:) We have a halloween party on thursday so I was trying to get ideas from everybodies costumes, I am stumped and not creative so of course I haven't come up with anything yet. Looks like you know how to throw a fun party, the food was even cute and decorative. Good job!
Cute costumes!! Sounds like a ton of fun!You are quite the party planner.
Post a Comment