I'm not one who normally does these tags but I have loved reading others about their random/weird facts about them so here goes mine....
1. I hate my hair. I haven't been satisfied with my hair since I started doing it myself, which was back in Elementary school. Even if I just get it colored and cut I'm still not happy with it. If I could I would shave my head to match my husbands :)
2. It drives me crazy when the microwave isn't cleared or when the power flickers I immediately fix the clock on it.
3. I love having boys and the more I think about having a girl the more I think I want all boys.
4. I love cleaning my bathroom. When the bathroom is clean I feel like my whole house is clean.
5. I think old ladies are really cute. All of them, I love watching them at Church, grocery stores and wherever I go.... they crack me up.
6. I don't like to cuddle.
7. Please don't take offense but I hate this tagged stuff that goes around on blogs. For some reason they really bother me and I think they belong on e-mails.
with that said I tag Nicole, Steph H. , Shawny, Laurel and whoever else likes to do this kind of stuff cause I won't be doing it again!!!
5 comments:
I hate when the microwave isnt cleared too! hah And I;m with you on the blog tagging too.. totally for emails I agree. You're so funny, I thing your hair is really cute!
-Holly
You're such a good sport! :)
Hope the boys are feeling better!
Miss you!
So tell us how you really feel about tags....lol! I agree that your hair is super cute!! And boys are so much fun!
Jodi you make me laugh, I love reading about you being a mom. It's nice to know we all go through the same stuff. And I wont do that tagging thing I hate them too. And half the time I don't get them anyway! thanks for the web site on food it cool.
Sorry Jodi I hate the tagging too so you won't get a response from me. Your pics are cute and I am sorry you aren't getting any sleep, Rhett still doesn't sleep through the night and he is almost 8 months old!!! Glad Jackson is doing good on the potty training thing.
Post a Comment