Wow good job catching it on camera! I always have the hardest time because as soon as I pull it out he just wants to stare at the camera instead -Holly
That is so nice! It makes me want to kiss his little neck! It also makes me miss you guys seeing all your boys! It's almost been a year! (well at least since we've seen you and Jackson)
I love the smiles! When babies start to smile, it makes all the sleepless nights, sore chest, poopy diapers, laundry, spit up smelling clothes suddenly all worth it! :) What cute boys you have!
10 comments:
You give parker the biggest kiss from he. He is so cute. and the other ones too.
Your boys are to die for. I love the big smiles! Ooh and I love love the blanket, too. Very cute.
So cute, i love when they start to smile it just melts my heart. Cute pictures.
Sorry that was me
Your boys are so sweet. I think Jackson and Parker look a lot like you. Have you run into the Pauls yet?
what a cute BIG grin:) I love it when they start smiling and interacting with what is going on around them, so fun!
aw he is adorable! Don't you just love having boys!! Im sure I'll be caught up to you when we have our
3rd boy :)
Wow good job catching it on camera! I always have the hardest time because as soon as I pull it out he just wants to stare at the camera instead
-Holly
That is so nice! It makes me want to kiss his little neck! It also makes me miss you guys seeing all your boys! It's almost been a year! (well at least since we've seen you and Jackson)
I love the smiles! When babies start to smile, it makes all the sleepless nights, sore chest, poopy diapers, laundry, spit up smelling clothes suddenly all worth it! :) What cute boys you have!
Post a Comment