Friday, October 10, 2008

Random

I was taking pictures of Parker this morning and saw some pictures that I thought would be fun to post. This was before Parker's blessing and I was trying to clean the house before my in laws came and I had the boys play in their room so they were out of my way. Trey came out a few minutes later and said we have a surprise for you close your eyes. This was my surprise. All I could do was laugh :) Yes, that's every toy on the floor.
Treys first day back to Preschool.
Wahoo for Jackson!!! He has done great going on the potty. We have gone all day today without an accident.
Our little Man.
I have to mention that I love the colors of this blanket. My sister Nicole made it for him and I love it! She did such a good job.
Sorry about the finger, I had no idea he was posing like that. Maybe he didn't want me to take his picture :)

11 comments:

Jamie said...

I love that last pic, its so priceless! Seriously I am laughing out loud. Your boys are so cute! Cant wait to see you :)

Genessa said...

Love all the pictures. I love the surprise they had for you. That's great.

Tara said...

I love reading your blog. Your boys are so cute. I love the pictures. Miss ya!

Kimberly said...

Toby is going to LOVE that picture! He thinks it's the funniest thing ever when babies do that! You are such a great mom, I don't know how you can handle 3 already! (Oh, Derek, you are a great dad too!)

Brian and Jennifer said...

Cute pictures. It's times like the first picture that I tell my kids I'm going through all the toys and getting rid of half them. If only I really did. I try and there's always some sentimental value for each toy. Such drama with girls. Love the last picture too. Cute boys. ANd good for you with the potty training. I'm not real ambitious to try very hard with Carson. He goes when he wants.

Diane said...

hahaha that last picture is hilarious!!! I can't stop laughing!

Anonymous said...

those are great pictures from every toy being out to Parker's middle finger:) I love that blanket too, wish I could sew. Cute kids!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Wow, what a mess! Isn't always the luck that kids do these kind of things in the most inconvenient times?

Jenks Family said...

parker looks different than the other two boys did. mabey i just don't remember that well.

evelyn said...

When i saw the picture with the finger, I laughed so hard. Would you expect anything else from one of Derek's kids?

Great pictures! Cute kids!

The Wieselers said...

He's such a cutie and so big already! Hey I will add you to the blog list but I need your e-mail. you can leave it as a comment or send it to me at wieselal@yahoo.com