Tonight we went to our ward Trunk or Treat. We had donuts and hot chocolate and then Derek took the kids around while I sat at the van and handed out candy. I had two little girls who wouldn't come up to me then their dad informed them that I'm on of their neighbors. Great they think they have a crazy neighbor or then again they might not know which neighbor it was! I just couldn't help but dress up...I LOVE HALLOWEEN!
I thought my face might scare Parker but he just looked at me and told me I was funny. "You funny mom, you funny!"
I thought my face might scare Parker but he just looked at me and told me I was funny. "You funny mom, you funny!"
2 comments:
YOU LOOK AWESOME! I love it!
-Holly
Great costumes! I loved dressing up as a vampire when I was younger. You look awesome!
How did you put the "Halloween 2010" on your picture? I like it.
Post a Comment