Congratulations! How fun to be expecting a girl after three boys. I bet you're excited. I love all the cute things you've been sewing. How do you make the carseat cover? Do you have a pattern or just know the measurements? I'd like to make one.
Hey you look so cute!! i feel like i should be right behind you on being prego but not this time!! Hey so is it diffrent being prego with a girl i'd like to know.lol
4 comments:
you look so great!
You look good and small. How are you measuring with this one compared to your others?
Congratulations! How fun to be expecting a girl after three boys. I bet you're excited. I love all the cute things you've been sewing. How do you make the carseat cover? Do you have a pattern or just know the measurements? I'd like to make one.
Hey you look so cute!! i feel like i should be right behind you on being prego but not this time!! Hey so is it diffrent being prego with a girl i'd like to know.lol
Post a Comment