Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kids Pictures





































Wow! It's always an experience to get pictures done. Parker was by far the hardest. There was really only one of him smiling. I still think they are ALL SO HANDSOME!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They sure are handsome little guys! Can't wait to see what your little girl will look like:)

*~McGarys~* said...

They are sooo cute! NOah asked to go play with them the other day. You live so close now and we never see each other:(

Kimberly said...

They really are so handsome! I love the pictures!

JoLynn said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!! They are so handsome and getting so big. Miss you guys. We hope to come visit this Spring before Andrew deploys.

The Abegglens said...

What handsome little boys they are. Trey looks so big. I can't believe it. They turned out really cute.

The Wieselers said...

So handsome! I can't wait to see a little girlie with all those boys- add some pink in those pictures!