Monday, October 25, 2010
My new piece of furniture.
I was so excited today when two purchases came one was our blog that I had printed for the year 2008 and the other was my buffet. Trey helped me make this mess which in result turned to this...
my first REAL piece of furniture. I say that only because this is the first piece of furniture I think I really picked out and bought. For example, we bought our couches from my parents, kitchen table was from my sister, computer desk from when I was in middle school, Derek made the boys beds. Anyway so I was excited when I had most of it put together before Derek got home from work. Of course he finished it for me and I love it. You can't tell in the picture but it's a little distress with some red.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
pretty! Good job!
I really like it. Looks good in the house.
Yeah! New furniture. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment