Friday, October 1, 2010

Chores

Our playroom has been such a mess lately because the train has been set up and then all the other toys were out on top of that. Every time I told the kids to pick up it still looked like a mess because they wanted to leave the train out. Yesterday I decided I had enough of the messy playroom so I cleaned and organized all the toys. Then I decided to make the kids beds which they normally do themselves but I was trying to be nice, so when Trey got home from school I told him he owed me because I cleaned the playroom AND made his bed (joking of course). His response was, you can have one of my dollars!
Derek thought this was funny because he's already willing to pay his mom to do his chores.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a smart kid, he caught on quick!:)