Whenever I wake up before the boys I go check on them first thing. The past few morning Parker has been missing. Where do I find him you might ask???

With his brothers! I have no idea what time he goes in there but this has happened the past few days. In the evening he tries to get in the boys beds but they yell for me to get him out, I guess he figures he can sneak in while they are asleep. We are trying to figure out a way to get his bed in there so he doesn't continue to sleep on the floor. The funny thing is we have 4 bedrooms upstairs and they all want to be in one!
2 comments:
Love it! Gotta love big brothers.
That's really cute! My 2 sisters and I shared a room for a while. My older sister on the top bunk, me on the bottom and my little sister on a trundle.
Post a Comment