The boys are in bed and it's times like these when I like to sit back and reflect on how the day has gone. However today wasn't one of our best days. 1. The boys both have colds. 2. Parker was extremely fuzzy this afternoon with a tummy ache. 3. I've lost all patient that I thought I used to have!
BUT
I am so grateful for my boys and for the opportunity I have to be their mom. They truly do bring so much joy in my life. Trey is so sensitive and cares about everybody and has a great imagination. Jackson is a tease and is very polite, always saying nay you (aka thank you). It will be fun to see what Parker's personality will be like. The other day Trey and Jackson were fighting off dinosaurs and they were jumping around like crazy and I was worried that they were going to get hurt. Derek kindly reminded me that I have a lot more ahead of me when it comes to jumping and fighting things off. Just a reminder that I was raised in a family of all girls, so this might take some getting used to. Not to mention I get paranoid when they start jumping around for fear of rushing to the hospital with broken bones... which I'm positive are sure to come.
Anyway here is a picture of my sweet and innocent Jackson man.
Yes, he dumped all of my flour on the floor. He tried to help me clean it up with the yellow towel. FYI, a towel does no good when it comes to cleaning a mess like this up. He new he was in big trouble... but how could I get to upset when he tried to help clean it up! I LoVe My BoYs!
3 comments:
Jodi, congratulations on your new baby boy. I'm so glad he arrived safely. He sure is cute. (And I have to say I like his name. It's kind of fun that we both have a Jackson and a Parker!). I hope you are doing well. You look great! All the best as you settle in to being a mom of 3! We miss you.
I don't know if it makes you feel any better to know that they are totally normal but it does for me. And with your little stories I'm even more convinced that its all normal. I bet they're good boys. And I'm possitive your a good mama.
Sounds like they keep you busy. It's good that you can take a step back and see the humor of it all. It would be hard to be mad at little Jackson when he looks so sad and cute. I'm sure you're learning lots of lessons on patience.
Post a Comment