Don't let this picture fool you! I was trying to get a good picture of Parker so family could see him but every picture I took he had his one of two looks 1. Eyebrows, he does this look with his eyebrows and it makes him look mad or like an old man. 2. He lifts his eyebrows up and wrinkles his forehead. BUT he has been such a good baby so far even if he looks mad at the world!
As for the adventures in our house Jackson hasn't stopped. The other morning I told the boys I was getting in the shower and when I got out I had Trey right there telling me "mom I have to show you something" I asked him what but he said, I just have to show you! Jackson is stuck! There the naughty boy was stuck in the swing.
Jackson has also learned how to climb out of his crib!! I think it's about time for the big boy bed. The only down fall is he won't stay in bed unless we give him milk!!!! Its driving me crazy because I had him to where he didn't go to bed with a cup, or if he did it was only water. His diapers are close to 10 lbs in the morning. If you have any suggestions to get this boy off of a sippy cup (or staying in bed) I will gladly take them because with Trey I had no problem. Trey loved drinking from a big boy cup and Jackson will if it has juice in it but not milk. I probably need to just hide the sippy cups right? Do you think that's mean he's 21 months?
How can you not love the smile on this kid?
We are also gearing up for winter. My wonderful parents helped us get wood from a lady my mom works with so we are ready for winter. The boys loved to help stack firewood.
Thanks mom and dad for your help. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I'm not ready for winter!
10 comments:
My parents used to tie a ribbon or rope or something around my ankle and tie it low enough in the the crib so that I couldn't get over the bar, therefore not allowing me to hang myself upside-down. It's weird that I can actually remember getting tied in, I remember not being to happy about it at first, but usually would accept defeat I think). -Phil
That's funny that Phil got tied in. I know that Marla would pin the legs of the the pajamas together. So the eyebrows must be a Price thing because Mason is all eyebrows too!
Give those boys a kiss from me. they are so cute and on the bed thing you don't want to ask me because mine are in my bed every night.... miss you
I'm so not ready for winter either!! Summer could be all year round and I'd be ok with that. As far as keeping your little guy in bed maybe get a child proof door lock (the ones that go over the handle)and put it on the inside of the door. My little guy can't open the door so after he cried at the door a few times he'd just climb back in bed... and he's super stubborn. Now he knows that he can't do it and he doesn't really fight it anymore. :) hope that helps. Oh and all little babies look like old men I think. I have awesome pictures of shayne even where she looks like an old man or woman... :)
How fun! Your boys are all so adorable and seem to be keeping you busy :) I love it!
Jodi! Thanks for checking out my blog! So good to hear from you. That's cool that you have 3 boys, and me 3 girls. I see my girls playing and it always reminds me of you, me, nicole, and Shanna when we were little, we had so much fun! Please keep in touch!
Jules
I cant believe Im saying this but Im actually sad Im missing the winter in Idaho this year! hah! Mainly because Im seeing all these cute winter clothes I want to wear and wont be buying cuz it only gets like 40 degrees here :) Your boys are cuties!
-Holly
I love Parker's picture! Good luck with getting Jackson to stay in his crib, I never had to battle that with Aida, but I could see Ariah doing this. I wish I had a wood burning fire place, or any kind of fireplace for that matter! I bet it cuts your heat bill in half, huh?
Parker is flipin cute. Good luck with the crib, last week Bryan was leaving for work at 5:30 am and Blake was standing out in the driveway!! So we had to put a lock on the outside of his door.
Hey!! Parker is so cute. You should tell your parents I say hello!! I haven't seen them for ages. Well I have no suggestions about the bed thing. Good luck with that!!!
Post a Comment