Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pictures

Parker will be a month old on Tuesday. I can't believe it, time has just flown. My sister gave him this sweater and I love it so I had to get a picture of him in it.
How do we get him to stop crying?
SMILE!

10 comments:

Clyde Family said...

They are so cute. I can't wait to give them big kisses until then give them ones for me. love you

Hilarie said...

Cute pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids!! I want to come see you so bad!! Miss ya

The Wieselers said...

So cute! Can't believe Parker's already a month old. Hope to meet him soon!

ksreynolds said...

I can't belive you have three boys they are so much fun!! I wonder what I will have. We are excited parker is so cute.

Jamie said...

How cute! I love it! Your guys are so adorable :)

Laurel and co. said...

Theya are so adorable. I wish I could come play. Maybe sometime soon. I love the sweater too its darling! Hope all is well. Oh and I love your new setup on your blog!

Jen Simmons said...

Wow congrats on your baby!! I can't believe you have so many! You look great and it was nice to hear from you on my blog. i hope things are great for you and hopefully sometime soon in the future I can get some mommy tips from you!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids! I love your Halloween background! I think I will get out my Halloween decorations tomorrow!
Jules

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute, you have it made with those guy. The pics are adorable. Boys are priceless!!