Monday, September 20, 2010

Story 3

Trey brings home his homework every Monday and is supposed to do 1-2 sheets a day and then turn it in on Friday. One of his homework assignments was to bring the front of your favorite cereal box to class so the class could make a book out of them.
I think this was last Tuesday,
Trey: Mom everybody brought their cereal box except me!
Me: I thought that was part of your homework, you take it in your folder on Friday.
Trey: Well 18 kids took theirs today.
Me: Really 18 did you teacher tell you that.
Trey: No, I mean 10 or 8 or something.
Me: We will make sure you get it turned in on Friday.
Trey: Well she said we need to get eating our cereal everyday!
If she really said this it probably made his day because he LOVES cold cereal.

No comments: