I just received an e-mail saying that this is the last month for Free Shipping on Starter Packs. This is by far the best way to go and add to your food storage. There are two different Packs, A &B
Starter Pack A:
Universal Sauce
White Cheddar Soup & Sauce Base
Onion Seasoning
Pizza & Pasta Seasoning
Beef Bouillon
Chicken Bouillon
BBQ Sauce
Sourdough Bread Mix
Starter Pack B:
Universal Sauce
Pizza & Pasta
Onion Seasoning
Honey White Bread
Honey Wheat Bread
Sourdough Bread
Universal Sweet Roll
Biscuit & Baking Mix
Universal Muffin Mix
It is a 25% savings if you buy them by the packs. Remember all sauces, bouillons and seasoning have a shelf live of 15-20 years.
Also if you want to host a party leave a comment. It's a good way to get more of a discount on the stuff you want!
For dinner yesterday I took the dripping from our roast added water and 1/4c. of universal sauce to make a gravy. WE Loved it.
2 comments:
I am interested in hosting a party. I would have to find a house other than my own to do it at though because mine barely holds our family:) At the parties do you have things to try or what kind of space would you need?
my email is chadjande@hotmail.com
I was actually thinking of doing it here in Royal (if that isn't too far for you to go) because people aren't as big of tightwads here as in BC :) I think too that I have been gone from BC for so long the turn out wouldn't be as good.
Post a Comment