Along with everybody else that has a kindergartner, I have to say "I can't believe he's big enough". Trey was very excited for school. When I went to drop him off I asked him if he wanted me to stay since there where plenty of other parents sticking around and he said "no mom I know what I'm doing" totally caught me off guard. Unfortunately he got sick at school today so he already has to miss a day, he doesn't understand why he can't go tomorrow. I took him to school the first day and Derek's mom has been with the kids for the past two days since we were over in Seattle (pictures later) I asked him what he did at school while I was gone and he told me all about recess. I finally asked, did you do anything in class. "oh yeah a little bit" He cracks me up!
2 comments:
Don't you feel old when you have kids going to school. I feel like an old woman. We moved just like a mile away. We started looking at houses and we just decided to move. It's not any bigger though. Kinda defeated the purpose. I miss you guys. Make sure if you visit you come into SW. Your kiddos are so cute. Post pictures of you and your belly. oxoxox
Yeah for Trey! Sure wish you were going to Teton with Bowen.
Have a great year.
Post a Comment