Trey has come up with some of the funniest little things to tell us when he gets home from school. The other day while eating breakfast our conversation went something like this. Keep in mind a few days prior he told me that a girl in his class had a birthday and they got cupcakes for snack time.
Trey: Mom I took a dollar, I mean a penny in my pocket to school for Hannah's birthday.
Me: A penny or Dollar?
Trey: Uhm, I mean a penny and if you bring a penny then you can get two cupcakes.
Me: Trey did you really get two cupcakes?
Trey: No, but I gave her a penny for her birthday.
Me: Oh that's nice but did you really take a penny out of your piggy bank for her.
Trey: No, but at recess I thought I found a penny but when I ran over to it, it was just a wrapper.
Me: TOTALLY CONFUSED, so did you take money to school?
Trey: Uhm, NO.
2 comments:
Haha that is so funny. It reminds me of the kids when we taught the Sunbeams. They are so funny.
I lot it.
-phil
Post a Comment