A week ago I had a booth for my Shirley J stuff at a Shade Clothing Sale. I was just trying to get the word out and let people sample some of the product. It was a success, in fact one lady mention that this would make a great Christmas present for her married kids. I loved the idea. I wanted you all to know that if you host a party which is the best way to try the product to see if you like it, depending on how much you sale you can receive free product and a percentage off your total order. For those of you who do not live by me you can get the starter packs shipped to you for FREE plus 20-25% savings!! This seriously is great for you food storage ladies. It is even sold in some church book stores!! I place orders twice a month, it gets shipped to my house and you don't have to pay shipping. If you have questions or want to host a party e-mail me at shesalesj@hotmail.com
Check it out! www.shirleyj.com/4390
I will also be at Connell Day
Saturday, September 11th
No comments:
Post a Comment