Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Catch Up

We've been able to stay plenty busy the last few weeks, especially with the weather being great. Recently Derek went with his little sister Ashley to Las Vegas to pick up a car from his sister JoLynn. They had a great time visiting but wish the weather would have been a little more bearable. While the two of them were off having fun the boys and I enjoyed a nice visit with their parents Marla & Steve. Trey took full advantage of grandpa while he was here. Grandpa took him to see chickens and then to the store. While they were in the store Trey picked out a LARGE bag of peanut m&m's and then said we need to get Jackson one to, so out they came with 2 LARGE bags of m&m's and a bag of carmels.
The boys and I also went with my parents up to Island Park for a day. We drove around, put our feet in the water, and had a picnic. I however seemed to get eaten alive by the mosquito's. I counted and had 14 bites on ONE FOOT!!!! Grandma & Grandpa Wallevand
The kids loved trying to feed the ducks, birds, and fish!
We have also been enjoying the kids pool in the back yard and going to the water park in Rexburg.
Derek has been putting in extra hours at work, which is great because I will not be working after we have the baby but its been tough not seeing him as much. In fact the boys don't see him at all 3 days a week, unless Trey sneaks in one of his late nights :) but we are looking forward to this weekend because neither one of us have to work and my sister is coming into town with her husband and two kids. I'm sure once the weekend is over we will be exhausted. Hope you all have a happy 4th of July!!!


1 comment:

Alisa said...

Sounds like fun! It's great for kids so spend time with their grandparents. Island Park looks beautiful. And I love all those cute pictures your friend took of your boys. I really like the one of their feet dangling on the bridge. We miss you guys!