
Saturday we went to Rigby Lake and had a great time in the water, well except my dad who roasted because he won't put on a swimsuit :) We had a great time and the kids were exhausted by the time we were done. Then we went and enjoyed some yummy BBQ hamburgers.

4 comments:
It looks like you had a great time. It is good to see pics of the family.
I can't believe we haven't seen you at all with this pregnancy! That's like Katie... I've never seen her pregnant and she's had 3 since I've known the Price family!
Looks like fun, but you might to tell Derek to study a little less and spend some time in the sun this summer, he's looking a little glow in the dark! :)
So Fun!I went to Idaho for the 4th with my family too... I wish I had had more time I would've come seen you. But I'm probably coming back next weekend, if you wanna hook up for lunch or to just hang out let me know. I love your blog and seeing all your cute pictures. Your little guys are so stinking handsome!!
Post a Comment