Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pioneer Day Parade

Today St. Anthony has their Pioneer Day Celebration with a Parade, Play and Rodeo. Derek had to work so we went with Ashley and Danny to the Parade this morning. We had a rough start because Jackson's hand got smashed in the bathroom door by Trey. Ouch!! I had to open it in order to get his fingers out so I gave him some medicine and wrapped it up in a cool wash cloth and off we went. He was really good about leaving the washcloth on but when I took it off to look at his hand he was fine. Thank goodness :) I missed the 1st place float because the batteries in my camera died, it was the Rexburg Temple and they did a great job but I was able to get this float that I thought was pretty good.


Danny helping Jackson get candy.
And here is what we ended up with when it was all said and done. Each one of us got a chocolate milk, I was impressed. We had a good time.

3 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I love parades! Your little floating baby is getting a much smaller number under it! Are you ready? Do you think you are going to go early? Good luck with it all!

Jamie said...

I am so thankful we are back in touch. Thank you for being such a good friend and keeping my spirits up! I am sad we didn't meet up :(

Laurel and co. said...

Thats a pretty good parade! Especially if you got popsicles and chocolate milk. Mmmm. Um, and are you really even pregnant! You look so little still and your almost down to your last month! You're so cute! Looks like you guys had a blast!