These are some of the pictures that were Courtney's favorite that she posted on her blog so I thought I would post them on ours. She will be giving us the disc shortly and then we can take a look at all the photos and have fun deciding which ones we want. I can't wait to see the rest of them! Its to bad Jackson has a scratch on his chin but I figured neither of the boys would ever look perfect :)
3 comments:
So, so cute. I just love those boys.. can't wait to see you.
i love the pictures of the boys holding hands, that is so great.when are you guys heading up this way. call us we will bbq with the clydes also.
k. These pictures are just darling. Some of them would look really cute in black and white too... she did a great job! I guess it helps to have adorable kids to take pictures of. ;)
Post a Comment