I'm still having a few problems with my camera but I thought I would post some picture that I took of the kids before we started having issues.
Also I thought I would share my thoughts about being a working mom/pregnant women. I've decided that any women that has more than one child should not work on concrete floors. I've always considered myself somewhat of a tough pregnant women (if there is such a thing) I mean nobody likes to be pregnant but I'm pretty lucky as far a no complications and still able to do my daily things without much change. With Trey I worked full time for Sportsman's and worked up to the day he was born, Jackson I worked Part Time evenings and with #3 I'm working 2-3 days a week 8hr shifts. I hate to complain but its definitely getting a little more difficult walking and standing on concrete for 7 1/2 hrs. Maybe I just don't have the stomach muscles I used to and maybe I need to get new tennis shoes. (I'll mention that to Derek) I'm just hope I can make it until the end of August. Although I'm not sure what the my problem is because today was a really good day but maybe I can't get over my not so good day yesterday. And what is it with peoples comments. Doesn't anyone know what to say to a pregnant women. What kind of comments are these? I have to say they are all from girls none of the guys say anything except "How are you doing?" but these are the fun ones... "You get bigger everyday" "How BIG do you get?" "Is your belly button already popping out?" "Look at that Belly!" "How much longer do you have?!" Okay so these are the comment that I received the past two days. I keep telling people hello I'm only 6 months! Its like they have never seen a pregnant person before. I can't imagine the comments that I will be getting when I'm 8-9 months pregnant. But the ladies in my ward make up for the girls at work because they always say "your not very big" I think they say that because they know exactly what it is like to be pregnant.
6 comments:
So you are no wimp! I can not even imagine going to work and running a household, let alone being pregnant! I would fail at all three! I am lucky to stay afloat not working and not pregnant! So my hat goes off to you! And from the pictures of you in Mesquite, you are not that big! And I am sure I will confirm that when I visit!
I didn't know you were working. I know what you are talking about though. I only work one 12 hour shift a month and that is enough to remind me that I like being at home. I told Chad when I was pregnant with Hunter that i will have to be better about working out my abs before I get pregnant again because I don't think my stomach muscles were as strong the second go around due to more frequent aches.
From the pictures I have seen you don't look big, I think you are very cute pregnant. Honestly have you ever been big in your life?? You are just so tiny.
I love the pictures! I hope you get your camera fixed soon!
As for the comments. My favorite (not really) comment was the whole "you are seriously about to pop!!" and I would say...."no, I'm only 6 months along....."
Love it...take it as a compliment. Because I think when people say these things (which I am guilty of too) I think they are doing it as a compliment in some weird way :) lol
SO they are so cute and jackson looks just like you. i just love those boys. I can't wait to see you guys.
love you and miss you
nicole
Ok, so anytime you think your not tough enough just let me know so I can put you in you place missy! I whined standing on those floors when I wasn't ever pregnant!! You are my hero! I don't know how you do it. Oh and the pics of your kids are adorable. They are so stinking cute! Next trip to Idaho I'd love to swing in and see you.
Jodi, I could never imagine you weighing more than a small child. The pic of your boys together is way cute. Oah and I agree with Marianne, plus I think you just might be the next superwoman!!
Post a Comment