Saturday of course more rain, so we went into IF and I took Trey to his 1st movie. It was fun, it was even better that he was free and I was only $2.50. He enjoyed it and had tons of question like... Why is it so loud?, Why did they turn off the light?, How come it takes a long time? etc. That evening my sister came over with her husband to my parents and we had a little BBQ with hot dogs and Brats.
Sunday was a relaxing day we did nothing except go to church, have lunch, take naps, relax and go to bed! The perfect Sunday.
Today Derek was determined to get the lawn mowed since it had been over a week and was beginning to look like a jungle so him and Trey got up early this morning and mowed the lawn. It was perfect timing because not even 5 minutes later it started to down poor. Then they worked on Derek's car and came in for lunch. Meanwhile I did household chores. YEAH! Then we made our way into IF again. We just spent most of the day playing my parents wii and my dad took us out to dinner. All in all we had a good weekend even though we saw lots of depressing rain. Is it every going to be summer??
4 comments:
awww, thats a bummer about the weather! looks like you had some fun anyways. when it was yucky here we just played hide and seek for a while. very cute pictures :)
Family time is the best! I don't really know what kind of clothes for my trip, if I pack summer than it is going to be cold and rainy! If I pack winter you guys will finally get summer! Maybe I can bring some better weather with me. Although mine is not that great either. It rains or it gets 80-90 and is cloudy and super, super, super humid! I am remembering how miserable humidity makes the summer!
What a fun weekend!! My grandma often takes my Malarie to the movies and she said the same thing about all of the questions. lol It's funny how kids are so clueless.
Ok, so I can totally see you guys making your names with the jenga blocks and the fact that Dereks name is first confirms my suspicion of who had the idea to start with. Awesome! You guys are so stinking cute. Hope your good!
Post a Comment