Friday, May 9, 2008

Busy, Sick & Tired

We have had a busy week. I can't believe how fast it has flown by. Monday we spent the day getting Derek ready for his Badger Creek camp trip. For his IBC class he is taking this semester they had to go up and stay 3 days. We really missed him and are happy that hes back. Trey would constantly say "My daddy is camping for a long time." Wednesday I was able to get somebody to work for me and Ashley was nice enough to watch my kids all day so I could go to my Aunts Doris funeral who passed away on Friday evening. It was in Almo which is a small farming community by Burley. I felt so bad for my uncle but its comforting to know that we will all be together forever.

Tuesday Jackson came down with a runny nose and watery eyes and couldn't stop rubbing them so I figured maybe allergies were kicking in, but to my surprise Trey and I came down with colds yesterday. Unfortunately Trey had to miss Preschool today and he was so upset because they were doing a Cookie Day. To make the situation a little better we made sugar cookies and then will be frosting them later.
Derek's shoulder is getting better however its been a week and he still isn't able to use it completely. As for this weekend Derek has to work and I had a fun day planned for my mom and I for mothers day but it might be put on the back burner until I'm feeling better. Hope you all have a Happy Mothers Day!

3 comments:

The Wieselers said...

So sorry you guys aren't feeling well- I'd be sad if I had to miss cookie day too! Hope he feels better soon. When you get a chance could you send us your new address? You can send it to wieselal@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

It always seems that when you have something fun to do, the bugs come on!

Anonymous said...

Jodi, you are such a wonderful mom. It sounds like you had quite the week! Hope every one is feeling better.