Saturday, May 31, 2008
Minutes away from a breakdown
The title of this blog is completely true and the breakdown wasn't for the one of the boys it was ME! The boys didn't even cause it, this darn blog did :) Derek and I had to work today so we were up and out by 7:00am with the boys, worked until 5:00 then headed over to my parents ward BBQ and then came home. Once again I was exhausted. I gave the boys their baths and Jackson off to bed. Then I thought I would take some me time to RELAX and look at blogs, that leaded into changing the background of our blog, BUT I couldn't get it to work. No matter what I did it didn't work! The blog was white. I went into panic mode and serious almost had a breakdown over the silly thing. I normally wouldn't say I react this way (although others might) maybe I should just head off to bed but instead I'm writting about it. I think its making me feel better all ready! Oh Derek finally stepped in and fixed the background for me. Thanks Derek! We did have our first day of sunshine in over a week and I enjoyed it inside at work. I was happy to see that one of my flower pots purked up. The other two are still struggling. Hopefully we will be seeing sunshine next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What an emotional day. How horrorable for you, the last time I changed my background the darn thing erased all of my blog links! Hopefully things will get better, have a good week.
Darn those pregnancy hormones! Congrats on your baby count being under 100. That was a great day for me when the number went down to the double digits.
I'm certainly not as busy as you but I often get just too overwhelmed by things... You are quite amazing to be able to do as much as you do!
I think I'm coming to IF this coming weekend.. I wanted to see Marianne while she's there so we should get together too! Do you know if anything ever got planned for everyone to get together?
Well have a great week!!
I almost forgot... I like your new background :)
Post a Comment