Why is it that kids get sick when you really don't want them to. Parker came down with a fever when everybody was here last weekend. He had complained about his throat and didn't really show any signs of a cold. So I took him in Saturday to the Urgent Care and he had tonsillitis. Don't let this picture fool you. He wasn't thrilled to be there.
These sweet ladies, Amanda and Liz threw Nicole a baby shower.
Yes go ahead and laugh, we did not dress together nor did we go shopping together. I came out late after my dr. appt and could NOT believe Debbie and I had the same shirt on. We had to get a picture. In fact we have a similar picture on the 4th of July where we are all dress similar and didn't plan it.Sister in laws.. Arianna, Brittany, Nicole and Liz
Cade and Kenzie holding the banner that says Baby Cody.
I took Allison out with me and while Nicole and I put baby stuff away Mckenzie and Ali played with babies. Mckenzie was packing her moms diaper bag :)That night this is what she was doing and on occasion she would bounce the baby and say shhhhh.. So cute!






1 comment:
When you walked into the baby shower I noticed you all had similar shirts on, I think it was perfect!
Post a Comment