Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Baby, Baby

Dear Baby,
Please stop stressing your dad out.  Get here healthy and safe.
Love mom

I had another ultrasound today.  I feel like I live at the dr. office these days.  Today showed that my amniotic fluid was normal however it dropped a significant amount from Thursday so they are having me come back in,  in 2 days to check the fluid again.  Dr. said it can fluctuate but shouldn't continue to drop especially if it gets to a 6 they start to worry.  I measured today at 10 last time 21.  (I guess normal is 8-18) They had me do another non stress test which came back fine but have to do it again next time as well.   I was dilated to a 2 which means nothing to me.  I was dilated to a 3 with Allison for 3 weeks.  I am grateful for doctors and technology I just hate going to the dr. especially when it takes 2+ hrs.
On the bright side I only have 3 weeks until my actual due date!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Baby girl just wants attention. :)

Kirsten said...

Your so close!! It will all be worth it when she gets here.