I had a dr appt today, which wasn't really in my schedule. However when I went on Monday I measured small. Really have you seen me lately, I'm not small, I wouldn't say I was overly HUGE but I've grown for sure. I was measuring 32 weeks (I'm 36 weeks), but had gained 4lbs in 2 weeks. My feet were really swollen the past week which isn't normal for me until after I have a baby. When I say swollen I mean like kankle huge swollen!
Anyway dr. had me get checked for preeclampsia even though I only had the sign of swollen feet, that came back negative. Then since I was measuring 4 weeks behind they wanted me to come back for an ultrasound.
I went in today. The baby measured 6lbs...never sure how accurate that is but it sounds pretty good to me. Dr said that was good but I have excess amniotic fluid, really? Something else.... so they had me do a non stress test which I passed but have to go in next week to check the fluid again. Oh and I was back down 2lbs and my feet aren't near as swollen today.
1 comment:
So glad everything checked out okay. You are so close I can't believe it!
Post a Comment