I'm so sorry for your loss. No one can explain the feelings you are experiencing. I still am confused with my emotions and it has been a year and a half since I lost my sister. Just know you are ok to feel the way you do. If you feel the urge to cry in the middle of the store, do it. If you feel like screaming in your pillow, do it. I hope you are doing ok though. Big hugs and prayers to you and your family.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry for your loss. No one can explain the feelings you are experiencing. I still am confused with my emotions and it has been a year and a half since I lost my sister. Just know you are ok to feel the way you do. If you feel the urge to cry in the middle of the store, do it. If you feel like screaming in your pillow, do it. I hope you are doing ok though. Big hugs and prayers to you and your family.
**Hugs**
Post a Comment