This post is a little behind but we have been crazy busy this last week. I had some fun pictures I wanted to post from mothers day weekend while Nicole was here. Dad treated us to Cafe Rio and a trip to the zoo. It was great! Then we spent most of our extra time playing games of Horse (basketball).

Here the kids are hanging out with grandpa while adults play a game of horse. Just for the record all three spouses played and we followed our spouse....not to brag but Nicole and I were the last ones and Nicole won!! Wahoo for the girls, I think we made my dad proud :)

Kenz being loved shes the only girl and we love her to death!

I don't know why we didn't have my dad in the picture but this is what he put up with! All GIRLS.
No comments:
Post a Comment